January 16, 2012 –
The Beachbody Challenge has replaced the Million Dollar Body game. And the ante has been officially upped. (Bad English, but you get my drift.) Everyone (and I mean everyone) should enter. There is nothing to lose and everything to gain…including some serious cash. There is no cost (aka FREE) to take the Beachbody Challenge. Here are the prizes at stake:
I saw last year’s winner at the Beachbody Summit and the story’s are simply amazing! And what is the key to success?
FITNESS + NUTRITION + SUPPORT
To enable this, Beachbody has put together some great Challenge Packs (more detail below). The formula is simple, but each piece is critical successfully meeting your goals. Here is Beachbody CEO, Carl Diakeler, telling us more about the Challenge.
So, now your ready to get started! There are 2 options!
1) If you already have a Beachbody Workout program and supplements, then you are ready to go and sign up with me as your FREE coach.
2) If you still need to get a workout program, or you are interested in trying Shakeology, the #1 supplement Beachbody sells, then you have a way to get both at a much reduced rate. And this is where the Beachbody Challenge Packs come in
The Beachbody Challenge Pack bundles come in 3 options, a $160 pack, a $180 pack, and a $205 pack, depending on which workout program you want.
All 3 packs come with the following:
1) The workout program
2) One month of Shakeology on Home Direct (except Body Beast which comes with Beast Supplements)
3) 30 Days of the TeamBeachbody Club VIP membership
4) Free Shipping
5) Free Coach signup (only if you sign up as a coach, then select the challenge pack as part of your coach signup process)
The Challenge Packs provide some really nice savings. I wish they were around when I started.
And as stated before, if you already have your workout program, you can still enter the Beachbody Challenge without buying anything. You don’t have to buy a Challenge Pack to enter the Beachbody Challenge. It is just an added incentive if you are looking for a bundled package discount.
So for those interested (which should be all of us because it’s FREE and who wouldn’t want to be in the running for cash), click here to TAKE THE BEACHBODY CHALLENGE.
And if you think this only happens to people we dont know, I am proud to say I know many people who have won. The latest was my good friend Lance Lyell who lost 71 lbs and who is now a phenomenal coach and motivator. Congratulations Lance!